Nested high up at the gateway of Lebanon’s most popular mountain village, Broumana, at a cool 750m above sea level, centrally located between sea, mountain and Beirut’s downtown, the Grand Hills Hotel and SPA is the ideal mélange of a residential, shopping health and hospitality combined in one resort. It is set as a picturesque pinewood pedestrian village, rediscovering the tranquillity and friendliness that are its trademarks, with a new art de vivre that makes luxury rhyme with comfort.
With 12 restaurants and bars, Gourmets need not venture beyond Grand Hills Village. With cuisines hailing from Lebanon, Italy, France, India, China and Japan prepared by some of the most talented chefs in the world all are certain to wet your palate. For a brasserie ambience, visitors may try out the authentically styled Café, and for those with an eye on their waistline, the Spa and Gym cafés offer a range of healthy yet delicious dishes.
- Le Café - international selection of brasserie style dishes
- Pasquale - Italian specialities
- Al Fayez - traditional Lebanese restaurant
- Au Jasmin - healthy and tasty dishes
- Trishna - an enticing blend of Oriental spices
- Chez Alain - French Restaurant
- Hanabi Palace - the genuine flavours of Ancient China and Japan
- Gym Cafe - a fresh selection of garden greens and a sandwich bar
- Toppings - irresistible crêpes and traditional manakeesh
- Cigar Bar - enjoy the good life Allow yourself a few moments to relax by sitting back in our comfortable leather sofas
- Piano Bar - relax with your favourite drink or cocktail to the sophisticated sound of our baby grand piano
- Apnea - with state of the art sound and light systems, professional DJ and entertaining
- Starbucks - welcome the world-famous Starbucks experience, with a selection of high quality coffees